Monday, February 8, 2010

Vice versa



Kem Kepimpinan Pelajar n Seminar Murobbi. Late 2 weeks ago I have booked to join the seminar. But last  Friday, I had got a letter asked me and other new teachers to invoid in Kem kepimpinan Pelajar. Walaupun happy but the clashes make me tak dapat nak kata apa2. For me sincerely, amat menyeronokkan because my students happy and get something from this Kem. But for generally purpose, kem ni kurang menyeronokkan kerana kesan ke atas hati2 guru yang dah biasa invoid in all kind of camping. Yes. I sincerely am telling this. Hope this will not and never happen again. InsyaAllah. Why? Because we can’t see any relation between us with this consultant. Are them our employer or our school pay him for the consultancy? Andai kata they are consulted us, so why not they cooked, guided and served all the utilities to us? We are going to get the explanation again in the post mortem..

Kepimpinan secara teladan. What we are is what exactly we are. Bukan dalam program yang sehari dua ini boleh menilai what we inside and outside. If there were program for us, its ok, we are going to follow the rule. But our mind set is different for the Kem Kepimpinan Pelajar. The rule is not suit in this condition. This is my opinion. If any objection, it’s ok. I have my authority to deliver my mind.



No comments: