Tuesday, January 12, 2010

At teluk Bahang and Batu Ferringhi


Assalamualaikum wbt.

This is my 3rd week after i had registered to my first posting school. Many life experience i have faced. Very interesting. Life as a teacher, life as a career woman, life as a teacher and life as a slave to our Allah. Every day facing my student, there are something missing in their eyes. Teluk Bahang... well the answer is there. InsyaAllah. My dad sms me on the first day i stepped to school.

Sahaja aku ke sekolah pada hari ini kerana Allah... Amin

oh actually i forgot to tell everyone that i was not posting at bukit jambut but at teluk bahang. Near to Batu Ferringhi. I know about that when i got for the seminar from JPN Penang.



1 comment:

flying jeddi said...

Seronoknya jadi career women...nak jugak, tapi saya tak tau rezekinya di mana nanti...