Tuesday, July 14, 2009

SMK Assunta now

Zulhilmi asked me, "Cikgu, susah ke ajar kelas kitorang?"

"I answered. Ya.... susah. Susah sebab ramai awak semua terlalu bz sampai saya jadi risau saya tak deliver sufficient information for your knowledge."

That's all zulhilmi. Don't worry.

Yesterday was my first day at SMK Assunta Petaling Jaya. No big differents with SMK Putrajaya Presint 16 (1) in aspect of student's attitude. But This scholl more classic then my school before. Everything is looks antic.

Teaching in a school with almost 80 percent is Indian and Chinese and only half of the Malays wear covers. I just thinking what impact I'm going to do in this school. I hope will give some added value while I'm teaching here. Teaching Science Form 1 and PJ form 1 too. So cute girls I found here. Many kind of students.

Replace for my senior Pn. Shafawati Mohd Nor for 2 month while she cuti bersalin.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

salam dibah..wah, bestnya satu sekolah dengan kak syafa...jeles!!