Wednesday, December 17, 2008

21st holidays

"So what if the guy threw his shoe at me?" Bush told a reporter in response to a question about the incident.

"Let me talk about the guy throwing his shoe. It's one way to gain attention. It's like going to a political rally and having people yell at you. It's like driving down the street and having people not gesturing with all five fingers. ...

"These journalists here were very apologetic. They ... said this doesn't represent the Iraqi people, but that's what happens in free societies where people try to draw attention to themselves."

Bush then directed his comments to the security pact, which he and al-Maliki were preparing to sign, hailing it as "a major achievement" but cautioning that "there is more work to be done."

"All this basically says is we made good progress, and we will continue to work together to achieve peace," Bush said.


This is a standard dialog. I don’t know which proof from alquran want to put as to proof that the situation is only a bit of much of Yahudi & Nasranis’ action when they are in opposing site.

If me, when he start to comment, I will put the cotton into my ears and start to say this kind of people (Bush) now on emotional, so I can’t say anymore that he is stable. Yeah, I believe it until he starts too silent and thinking. But here we can know the true attitude (in emotional). So, my perception to Bush is, he is a COOL AND CRUEL. Congratulation!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to my activity today, I do reading not with my heart. The effect is my head is just stuck with words and nothing touches my heart. I really miss the touchy situation. When...?

My head only think what is going to be tomorrow. Someone will come to my house. What will I talk?

24. Finish my Degree + join NGO + start my research
25. Start my carrier
26. Marry and buy a car
27. Get a child
28. Buy a house + start seriously my agenda.
29. Get stability in my school + Get 50 % research project + 2nd child
30. Buy a land and do grass farming
31. 3rd child
32. Get goats
33. 4th child
34. Get stability
35. Continue in master + propose my research to Senator.

* My plan still can be changed with the run of time. We are planning and Allah determines the reality. We do the efforts and the other way is TAWAKKAL.

O my Lord Please gives me healthy and your love to make me consistent in your way. Please give strenght my Iman on you and also Taqwa.

Al-Hafizah! One of my dream.

Mahu akan menghalusi mampu!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rumah sewa kat tepi rumah dah gantikan dengan zink baru, tangga depan dan dapur belakang akan ditampal mozaik. Dinding akan di cat baru. Sayugia itu, sewa rumah akan bertambah mahal la kan?

Majulah ekonomi orang Islam! Tapi jangan Kau kaburi mata kami dengan wang ringgit semata Ya Allah!

http://www.citcat.com/index.jsp?lang=2

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

salam... adibah~ found ur blog and it's pretty cute somehow. hehe... nak jadi al-hafizah ek? i have the same dream too and still working for it nowadays... doakan halaa ek... neway, menghafal cara apa? dah try teknik menghafal al-huffaz? i'm currently using it. very sistematic n x mudah lupa dgn cara tuh~ :)