Monday, December 1, 2008

The Lost Diamond


Who am I?
I’m somebody to me and nobody to anybody.
I’m just want to be a good daughter to my parent, good friend to my friend, good sister to all my siblings, good sister to all my care taked sisters and brothers, good leader to all my followers and good youth to all old senior citizen.
But I want to be an excellent slave to my God. Allah. S.W.T. I come to this world because my God want me to search something to think, do and practice. I’m poor in that.
I love my God because my God give me knowledge and caring me in everything i do.
I’m speechless if my God ask me to stop do everything and just stop!…. Wallhua’lam

Writing blog is one of my efforts from some of my efforts to be a better muslimah.
These efforts didn't take one or two days to become a very consistent amateur.
I’m admitted and proud of blog or web editor and also the writers in finishing their writing with their own creativity.
That is a bonus value in their live while I’m not so.
I have started my writing while primary school actually and I also believe every single students also has started writing at that time too. Really.In “Penulisan” lesson right? Remember?

My blog in friendster is one of the starting points. You can see my retarded step from there because I had written the really I am. Really

Actually, from my primary school, my ambition is want to be an amateur writer of novel beside want to be a lecturer or a doctor. That’s the ambitions to be at that time. Really.

As the history, I’m very proud of Adibah Amin the famous writer in our nation. Also Adibah Nor the VERSTILE entertainer in our nation. My name also meant ‘sasterawan’ and high knowledgeable. I’m so appreciate it. Really.

I started the writing at university since my first year study as I am one of members in publication committee for Balai Islam 4th College and PMIUM. I am also one of members in concepts and graphics’ committee for college magazine.

But till then, I don’t know how to emerge my ability actually my hobbies with my Bachelor degree of Science Education. I didn’t focus more on my study. Really. I get the unsatisfaction results then.

There are many my friends have inspire me back after I stop for a long time. Dik Nabilah as the first one. Really. After I have started my step again. Then, as I didn't expected, I have found “The Lost Diamond”.

So, in being a good companion of a writer. I found a strength. The life becomes more directed and my goal was setted. Here, I learn about the heart and mind of writers. The feeling. I learn why someone is crazy in writing and I also learn how to be a better manager in writing. The unsung lesson is inspire me. Lastly, from writing, I learn to get off my egoism and try telling the truth. To “The Lost Diamond”. Thanks a lot.

Sorry for my bad English.

No comments: